MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER / ANIMATOR
RCP Learning is looking for a freelance or contract MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER to assist our award-winning animation department in the creation of both short and long-form animated materials for our clients. You must be able to come up with big ideas, communicate those ideas with our team, and bring them to life through motion graphics and digital animation. AVAILABILITY TO WORK ON-SITE IN MANSFIELD STRONGLY PREFERRED.
RCP Learning, a division of Real Cool Productions, specializes in the creation of high-quality digital learning content. We partner with our clients to rapidly develop and deliver content that achieves their learning and communication objectives. Our specialty is animated training content that either forms part of a complete learning program or acts as stand alone modules. We deliver these modules via mobile phone apps, LMS systems or proprietary technology. As a full-service training content company, we have a creative team that covers instructional design, interviewing, content creation, graphic arts, editing, video production and animation.
- The ability to bring a script to life through illustrations and animations from start to finish with minimal assistance.
- The ability to work within the brand requirements of our corporate clients adhering to their established guidelines, but also be willing to push brand limitations in creative ways.
- Working effectively in a deadline driven environment and having the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the production team and being able to handle both client and internal feedback and apply as needed.
- Constantly pushing the boundaries of animation by staying on top of digital trends and new technologies to propel your animations forward.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A passion for art, design, and motion graphics
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, motion graphics or related position
- Proficiency using a PC running Windows
- Experience in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, required
- Familiarity with Premier Pro, and Audition a plus
- The availability to work on-site
Real Cool Productions is an equal opportunity employer. For full time employees, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. The company provides a range of benefits including generous vacation and personal days, as well as health care, matching 401K, access to AFLAC products and others benefits. Our Boston offices are in Mansfield, have free parking, and are close to both R95 and R495.